Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where's Waldo?? (and by Waldo I mean a few months of Blog updates)

Hey Guys =)
So it may seem that I have quite a few blog entries from between January to now missing.
What I did was added my YOUTUBE account link Kaymay112
  to the right side →→→→→→→→
Here I have a series of "VLOGS"   (Videos + Blogs)

So if you missed what's been going on in that few month gap click to the side and listen to me butcher the lovely Spanish language =)



✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂



Hola Chicos =)
Bueno, aunque se parece que falta un par de entradas entre Enero y ahora, es porque he agregado mi cuenta  de Kaymay112 por YOUTUBE 
a la derecha →→→→→→→→
Aqui, ya tengo un serie de "VLOGS" q se puede ver

Por si caso que no han visto lo que paso en los últimos meses, miren a esos videos para escucharme y mis cuentos =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment